Typical Monday.
Monday, July 30, 2012 | 1:19 AM | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum. 


I don''t know if you notice it today but my blog totally turned 360 degrees. Well you know, its that time of the month . . . . . * joke * Like seriously, I'm playing. It has nothing to do with that. Something else. * awkward *

Whatever. 

Today I kind of feel like not talking. Frust Plkn * head down *. But thanks to Miza, Suha, Ummu, Tkah, Zaimah, Husna, Najwa and others, my semi-silent treatment plan ruined. Thank you very much you guys. Smiles.  

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Damn it. I can't post more than this. I've got some errands to run. Spoiled -.- Besides, today just dull and typical. Not much happened. So see you guys later. * rushing *



Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post