Freedom of will
Thursday, July 26, 2012 | 4:01 AM | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum. 


Happy thrilling Thursday everyone! So how's your day? Today I came home from school very early. So I slept [ in fact overslept ] for two hours. Okay awkward.

Actually I kinda feel hurt right now *tears*. Okay tears please stop. Please stop. I already told you this would happen but you just continue with that damn feelings of yours for someone a like of him. * mumbling to myself*. Damn it. Why I have to get involve with this kind of things again. Oh god! He's high time brilliant but lack of attitude. But still, that couldn't stop me falling for his charm. He's not perfect. In fact, no one is except for our Prophet Muhammad. Yeah I'm trying to be realistic. His gaze made me blushed. How pathetic. Despite what everyone say, my heart still says he's awesome. He's like Natsu. Protecting his comrade no matter what *even he did the most stupidest things*. Why it have to be you? You're someone I know, someone close that I can see almost everyday. 

You're protective but I couldn't use that reason to take advantage of you. I shouldn't. Besides, you already have your eyes and heart set on someone. I understand that. I just wish we can at least be close friends. Not acquaintance but someone that I can talk to. Even just you call to say hye, that's sufficient to make me happy. Really. Maybe one day. But for now, I just have to forget you, stop being under your shadow and start living my own life independently. Happily of course. Its going to be hard since I kinda see you almost everyday but everything is at my own will. Well besides, I have the freedom of will.

Yours sincerely,

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post