The day she was born ツ
Friday, June 1, 2012 | 5:48 AM | 0 comments
  


Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Miza Nazihah you're an awesome friend,
Always make me smile when I'm with youu.

This is a very special day
Your friendship has filled my life far beyond what words can say
I give thanks to the Lord for sending you my way
That's why we celebrate today
Happy 17th Birthday!

Miza Nazihah, I love you as my true friend. Although I'm invisible, everyone see right through me but you see me as myself. I'll appreciate what you have done. Trying to make me smile even nobody cares how I feel. You always fine a way to make me fit right in. For that, I'm greatful for having you in my life. I'm thankful to your mother for giving birth to a wonderful person you are. 
 
Thank you sayang, Miza Nazihah. Now you're 17. :)

Yours truly,
 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post