Happy Holiday sweeties :3
Thursday, May 31, 2012 | 11:15 PM | 0 comments
Heyhey. Its been a long time. 

So how's your holiday so far? Hope you have a blast compared to mine. Everyone enjoy their sunny day  outside and I'm sitting here doing Add Math Assignment

But hey, it's all worth it. I'm almost finished. Whoyeahh baby,


Part 1

Part 2

Part 3


Done. Done. Done. Yeahh, outt of my list.

Things A Must Do This Holiday :-


      Trip to Paris


    Watch awesome movies until sick in my lappy


   Watch MIB 3 in 3D

   Hangout with my crazies

     School Assignments

Erm, apparently there still a lot things to do in my list. You know, I'm wasting my time doing idiotic things. I just made gif from my long lost album. Not much but heyy, the picture's still moving.

Tadaaa !



Photobucket


Well, I'm still new. So let me be the first to say 'HAHA' -,- Okay, got to go. Need to continue my awesome ADD MATH ASSIGNMENT 


 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post