Its time to say Goodbye
Saturday, April 7, 2012 | 5:15 AM | 2 comments









Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Its fun while it lasted,
But its a goodbye for me and you.

Hey guys,

   What's up? It has been a long time huh? All the years of blogging had done wonderful things in my life but now I want officially to say goodbye. This year I have the biggest examination in my life [SPM]. I'm targeting 11 A+ in SPM. So I want to do all my best for it. Its always been a dream for me getting straight A+ in SPM. Its time for me to make it a reality. I wish you all the best of luck and wish me well in your doa' can ah? :) Good luck to you all and hopefully we can meet again in the future. Maybe this time you will meet me in your television ;) Goodbye.


Sincerely,

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post