To Group 'Promote Blog Semua!' Fakee, gett outt!
Sunday, January 15, 2012 | 1:25 AM | 0 comments

Hello hellosWelcome welcome all bloggers! Today I want to talk about this brand new group called Promote Blog Semua! Yeah you heard me right. So what you waiting for? Get your hands clicking 'Join this group' duhh. 

So bloggers, you are all welcome to join. I don't care who you are but if you want to join. You are most welcome k dear :)

BUT NOTE THIS:-

For those FAKEE or HATERS out there, Don't you even dare intend to join. 

I'm warning you with this iron fist *kepal tumbuk kecik* I don't want commotion or dalam kata lain kecoh 1 Malaya. I'm the admin n if anyone make a ruckus or try to interfere anyone's business, you will be sorry.
Bloggers are surely welcome. Here's a big hug muahxx. Don't be afraid with me. I'm just ordinary n simple girl but if anyone messed with me. Siaplah nanti! dush dush dush. Hihi :)



Thank you,

Older Post | Newer Post