Promote blog, Banner exchange, Put Banner for FREE or etc
Saturday, January 28, 2012 | 8:36 AM | 0 comments
Hello haters and fakersAre you a Malaysian? Are you a blogger? Are you a blog maniac? 

If all yes, you come to the right place. Many people blog because they want to tell what's going on in their life. But of course they want people to read their side of the story. So what better way to promote your blog than putting YOUR BANNER FOR FREE, PROMOTE BLOG FOR FREE, EXCHANGE LINK FOR FREE or etc.

Yeah, you heard what I said and its the TRUTH. So are you interested? Good. 

So, follow these steps and you're half way there!

1. Follow this ordinary blog n this simple blog.
2. Scroll down and look at your right side at my blog. Find 'Blogger 1 Malaysia'.
3. You see it? Click it and you'll see one form.
4. You fill up the form, answer every question honestly and truthfully. 
5. Click Submit Form! 

You're done! See, it is easy! I will handle the rest. No worry, there will be no payment for this. Your request will be considered and then publish for 1 whole month! Depend on the owner. If your blog is interesting and informative to read, the longer it will be. 

To Anons , Haters , Fakers , Copycat , or any relatives to it will be ignored and he/she will be sorry! This is my only warning!

Thank you for doing business with me and I'll ensure you, I'll always keep my promise. I'm a girl of my word :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post