New face for a fresh new start
Thursday, January 12, 2012 | 6:36 AM | 0 comments




Hellos hatersGood night everyone ! HAHA. Usually people say it to say goodbye or etc. weirdo O.o


As you can see, my blog has a fresh new look. alololo comelnya -_-' but this blog being reopened only for tutorials. I want to make tutorials for newbies and otai blog :D 

Some maybe copied from others and some I will make them myself. I just want to help blogger satisfied with their blog. There's a lot of people who just can't quite 'in love' with their blog that's why they always say crap and shit to others who have blog that he/she can be proud of. Don't believe me? You know, there's also a coward who talk crap and named themselves as an anonymous. Eh kalau berani sangat, face to face ! =,=

My tutorial isn't quite finish but I will start slow. Mostly I will write my tuto's in English but if in special cases I will write them in Malay.

I might be not that active at this blog because all my personals at my other blog called Perfectly Imperfect. You can follow both blogs if you wish for further updates. There's no forcing ! Its up to you and yours alone.

So see ya later then and nytes :)

Thank you,

Older Post | Newer Post